Hello there! I’m Maria, I want to welcome you to my “bliss corner” ( my kitchen ). This is a fun, silly, and at times a spicy website that will dish out plenty of yummy recipes inspired by my culture and personal dining experiences.
Created in 2019 as a personal blog ( as a creative outlet ), has now become a teaching space. After I started blogging I realized that my passion will always be food. I strive to teach you how to make authentic Mexican food in your home, the way my mother taught me. Preserving her recipes and publishing some of my own Mexican and American creations for my kids and the world to enjoy is the ultimate goal.
Here you will find simple yet delicious recipes that are sure to delight everyone. All recipes have been thoroughly tested, but should you have any issues, please feel free to contact me through the comment section or social media and I will help you troubleshoot.
A self-proclaimed foodie, passionate about cooking. The recipe developer, food photographer, and blogger behind Maria’s Bliss Corner. I’m excited to share all my knowledge and tips from YEARS of cooking ( literally since I was tall enough to reach the stove ). I grew up watching all the cooking shows and took cooking classes both in high school and college, so I guess you could say I’m a little obsessed.
My mom is my biggest inspiration. I always found it amazing how she could take a few ingredients and make the most delicious meals.
Besides cooking, I also love exploring all the culinary gems each location has to offer. Have you been to Wildberry Pancakes & Cafe? It’s my favorite breakfast spot ever! If you’re as crazy about cooking, baking, and food in general as I am, I invite you to have a look around, try my recipes, leave a comment, and share my posts if you like.
10 Facts About Me
- My family’s roots: Jalisco, Mexico
- Favorite Meal: Breakfast!!
- Favorite Mexican food: Hard to pick, but I could always go for tamales, enchiladas, and tacos
- Favorite drinks: Cofee, Aguas Frescas, and Margaritas
- Food I refuse to eat: Wassabi and Caviar
- Do I have pets? Not yet. I really want a Beagle though
- Children: I am a mommy to 3 handsome boys
- Do I speak spanish: Si, hablo Español con fluidez ( Yes. I speak Spanish fluently ), LOL!
- Kitchen Must-Haves: Cast iron skillet, blender, spatula, and whisk
- Favorite thing to bake? Muffins
If you have any questions please use my contact page to reach out to me.
Suggestions and collaborations are always welcome. 💗
P.S, Don’t forget to follow me on the socials for updates and extra content.