These cute little peanut butter cookies are the perfect size for snacking or little hands! In our home, these cookies do not last more than a day. My boys LOVE these cookies. They’re soft, chewy, and full of peanut butter flavor!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° then grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place a large sieve over a mixing bowl. Put the flour, baking soda, and salt into the sieve and sift into the mixing bowl.
Use a Large mixing bowl to cream the butter, both sugars and peanut butter using a handheld mixer, standing mixer, or wooden spoon. Then add the egg, vanilla, and milk and beat until well combined. Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture. Mix just until combined, don’t over-mix. This batter will make 36 small peanut butter cookies
Shaping and Baking the Cookies
I use a #50 cookie scoop which is about 1 Tbsp. You can make these bigger if you’d like, just increase the cooking time by 2-3 minutes. Scoop the cookies onto the prepared baking sheets. Then use the back of a fork to flatten them slightly making that classic crisscross pattern. To prevent the fork from sticking to the dough you can dip it in flour or sugar between cookies.
Place them into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until they’re nice and puffy and the tops are slightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let them sit for about a minute to cool and firm up. Then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Storing Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to 4 days. You may also freeze them for 3 months, or better yet, freeze the cookie dough balls and then just thaw and bake.
Give this recipe a try and share your thoughts in the comment section below.😃
Until the next one!
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating and leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Snap a picture of the recipe you made and tag me @mariasblisscorner with the hashtag #mariasblisscorner. Thank you!
Peanut Butter Cookie Minis
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheets
- Cookie Scoop
- 11/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease or line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. set aside.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add butter, both sugars and peanut butter to a large mixing bowl. Cream together using a handheld mixer, standing mixer or wooden spoon. Add egg, vanilla, and milk. Continue to beat until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture and mix just until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or a tsp to scoop cookies onto the baking sheets. Press the cookies down slightly using a fork to make a crisscross pattern , You can dip the fork in flour or sugar between cookies to keep it from sticking.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until puffy and tops are slightly golden. Remove from oven and let them cool for a minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.